This is me and my four bros: John, Spencer and Robert. people used to think we were identical because my mom would dress us up the same. but you can tell that once we could dress ourselves, that we have different choices in style.

-May 2007




I like this picture of Robert because it's a contrast to his high school picture where his hair was long enough to pass his shoulders about a year eariler. He is in the Toronto mission right now.

-Feb 2008







I'm sure spencer (miami thunder) needs no introduction, but i know a lot of people are unaware that he is in Brazil right now on a mission. I actually stole these pictures from my older sisters blog. (she has the two little boys) I'm so confident that he's one of the best missionaries.

-Oct 2008

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I have to tell you. I could not think of which brother of yours that was until I read it!! Haha, I have never seen him with short hair! Crazy, but awesome that he's in Brazil!!

M Pierringer said...

Your bro was my last companion in Senador Guiomard, Acre.... he's an amazing missionary!! That was an action packed month and a half!!

-Matt Pierringer (Elder Pierringer)